Say “aloha” to Hawaii with an enchanting sailing excursion to see spinner dolphins and other aquatic animals in their natural habitat off the Leeward Coast. Stop to snorkel the tranquil waters and catch a glimpse of beautiful underwater life. Refresh with a cold drink aboard the catamaran as you sail back to shore.
The enchanting Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, has that touch of magic that only Disney can bring. With family movie nights, lively nighttime entertainment, water activities on the beach and in the pools, and so much more, the resort offers something for everyone.
• 3 pools and 4 whirlpool spas.
• Waikolohe Stream for tubing adventures.
• Keiki Cove Splash Zone for kids.
• Starlit Hui cultural show.
• Family movie nights.
• Aunty’s Beach House activity center for kids ages 3-12.
• Mo’olelo Fire Pit Storytelling with Uncle, a master storyteller.
• Pau Hana Room with games and crafts for all ages.
• Guided nature walks.
Standard, Island Gardens View or Poolside Gardens View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
• Private porch or balcony.
• Graco® Pack ’n Play Playard.
• Blu-ray Disc player.
• Small refrigerator, coffee maker and tea service.
• Robes for use during your stay.
• Complimentary refrigerator.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
92-1185 Ali’inui Drive
Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707, U.S.A.